FAQ

IMG_2126

What is your job?

I work in the data science world and am currently working for a consulting firm in New York City.

What ethnicity are you?

I am Taiwanese : ) It’s okay if you don’t know how to pronounce my last name, most people don’t know how to haha. But if you’re wondering, it’s “sh-eh” 🙂

What type of camera do you use?

95% of the blog photos are taken with the Canon Rebel T6i paired with the Canon EF 50mm lens (and the most recent camera equipment purchase, Canon 24mm lens). The other 5% comes from my iPhone and the like.

How do you curl your hair?

I have slightly wavy/straight hair mixed with frizz. You can see my hair tutorial here.

How do you have time to blog with a full-time job?

It’s a hobby of mine, so I make time for it : )

What is the best way to reach you?

Feel free to shoot me an email anytime! I am pretty good at replying to all my emails, or you can message me on Instagram or Facebook.