Black Friday and Cyber Monday are two of my favorite holidays of the year (yes, they are holidays). This year I went shopping with my brother in SoHo and got some amazing deals! I also placed some orders online before actual Black Friday because Black Friday sales started early online this year, and most of the orders came in on actual Black Friday! I was really amazed. I won’t show the Christmas presents because I want them to be a surprise for my friends and family : )
First stop – Sephora! I had a 20% discount code from becoming a VIB member recently, so I used that for this purchase. From left to right: Fresh Soy Face Cleansing Milk, Living Proof Spread Cheer & Perfect Hair Kit, Tarte Tartelette Tease, and Phyto Phytokératine Repairing Thermal Protectant Spray. I’ve been wanting to try the Living Proof dry shampoo for a while, and the value set came with a shampoo and conditioner, so it was perfect! I heard about the thermal protectant spray from Amie and wanted to try it out. Really excited to try these products out because they are all new to me : )
This isn’t really a Black Friday purchase, but I got it in the mail on Black Friday. I ordered the Naughty Gloss from Kylie’s holiday collection, and it’s a beautiful red color! It also came in super cute packaging. She has a Black Friday sale going on now, so check out Kylie Cosmetics!
I got the Audrey Suede Duffel Bag from Urban Outfitters on sale. I have two black crossbody bags already, but they are both quite small, so I wanted something bigger – this is the perfect length and size!
I stopped by Zara and American Eagle in SoHo for the amazing deals – Zara’s deal was 30% off the entire store and American Eagle’s deal was 40% off the entire store. I got the High Rise Buttoned Jeans from Zara and Hi-rise Jeggings from American Eagle. I also purchased some other items that were a little more difficult to take pictures of, so read on.
Here are the items that were either more difficult to take pictures of or have not arrived yet.
- The Dreamer Flannel Pajama from Victoria’s Secret – my first set of matching pajamas!
- The Embroidered Cozy Slipper from Victoria’s Secret – these were free because I bought the pajama set. Of course I had to get them in pink.
- Crewneck Lightweight Cashmere Sweater from Halogen – the perfect festive red for the holidays.
- Metallic Off The Shoulder Top from Soprano – for when I don’t want to wear a dress for a holiday party. And it’s just pretty.
- Plush Turtleneck Dress from American Eagle – excited to wear them with booties or OTK boots!
- Frilled Knit Bodysuit from Zara – still can’t let go of the off the shoulder trend oops!
- Midi Coat from Zara – this is so freaking soft and super easy to throw on.
And now my biggest purchase! I finally got a TV for my studio and it works so well with my Chromecast!!
I hope you enjoyed my haul! Have a great Thanksgiving weekend and come back next week for my first OOTW! Thanks for stopping by : )