Welcome to day 2 of #12DaysOfKimber!
It is that time of the year again – Christmas shopping, gift giving, and more holiday fun. I am one of those people who jot down ideas throughout the year so I remember what my friends want. However, it gets trickier for my friends who don’t live in the same city as me. That is why it is even more important to jot those ideas down when your friend gives the smallest hint.
Going on a tangent here – during the holidays one year, my friend and I were shopping at Uniqlo and she mentioned that she likes to wear a certain sweater a size up because she likes the oversized look, and that she wanted more colors of the same sweater but they weren’t on sale during that time. I remembered that, and for her birthday one month later, I got her the sweater one size up and she was so surprised that I knew to get her the larger size! Moral of the story: your friends might hint at things without even realizing that they’re doing it, so it is your job to pay close attention 🙂
Okay, back to the gift guide! I rounded up eight gift ideas for the girls in your life who deserve the best this holiday season. I included a variety of gifts for different types of girls, and I hope it will give you some inspiration. Let’s begin!
1. Customized matching sweatshirts – My friends and I ordered customized sweatshirts for each other this year (we agreed on that in August haha). Lauren, who owns Kitchen Painted Pretty on Etsy, was so nice to work with. The Etsy store also has mugs that you can get to match with your friends! Just think of all the cute Instagram photos you can take together 🙂
2. Satin pajamas – this pajama set and this boyfriend style sleepshirt are both comfortable and super cute! They come in a variety of colors and will not break your bank. What I like most about these satin pajamas is that when I wake up, I automatically feel put together – probably because they look more expensive than they are.
3. Bootie slippers – I have this in purple and it comes in five different colors. They are super soft and keep your feet warm during the cold winter months. The brand is called Muk Luks, and there are so many other options, like patterned bootie slippers, and other shapes, like moccasin slippers.
4. Daniel Wellington watch – I bought my first Daniel Wellington watch two years ago, and finally got a second one recently. The first one I had was the Classic Petite Bristol 28mm in silver, and the one I have now is the Classic Petite Melrose 28mm in rose gold. I also have white leather straps to add some variety. I love that they go well with my work outfits and also my casual outfits – super classic! You can get 15% off your order with code KIMBER15.
5. Pom pom beanie – I am seriously OBSESSED with pom pom beanies (ever since I got my first one last year). If you follow me on Instagram, you might know that I have been loving my white one. It comes in six different colors and I am very tempted to get a black one. They make any winter outfit look extra cute!
6. Cashmere sweater – It also comes in crew neck here. I have two crew neck ones (blush pink and red), and loove them. See this recent post where I talk about how I take care of my cashmere sweaters and why I love them so much. Both the v-neck and crew neck versions are on sale for 20% now – saving on cashmere!
7. Instax mini 9 – This is the newest model. I have the vintage-looking one called Instax mini 90 neo classic. Pretty much any photo looks more artsy when it’s in a polaroid, and I keep them in a little album that my friends got for me. If your friend loves taking photos, this is the perfect gift!
8. Spiralizer – This might seem like a weird gift, but I have given this before. Basically it makes veggie noodles and your friend can make a healthier version of pasta. I have this one as well and love using it for cucumbers. I add sesame sauce to it and it tastes soo delicious. It’s a fun kitchen gadget to play with. There are some massive ones for serious veggie noodle people, but I like that this one is compact and easy to use.
And that wraps up my gift guide this year! Click here to see the one from last year. Let me know what you are getting for your friends in the comments below so I can get some inspiration too!
Don’t forget to enter the holiday giveaway to win more than $220 of goodies! See day 1 of #12DaysOfKimber to see what you can win and click below to enter.
Thank you so much for stopping by 🙂