Whether she is your girlfriend, sister, best friend, mom, or wife, the girls in your life also deserve the very best this holiday season. If you haven’t seen my holiday gift guide for him, check it out here. Girls are definitely easier to shop for, and I hope this will give you some inspiration. I put together a list of eight awesome gifts for all types of girls. I will also talk about some of my general tips. Let’s begin.
- Sparrow & Wren Emoji Mug ($8) – all girls love mugs. End of story.
- Ciaté London Snow Globe Nail Polish Set ($29) – this nail polish set is just beautiful. It’s a freakin’ snow globe!!
- MUK LUKS Pennley Pom Pom Sweater Knit Bootie Slippers ($42) – she has to keep her feet warm in the winter cold and she has to look cute too!
- Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics ($54) – the packaging is beautiful, the colors in the palette are perfect for everyday, and it’s a good size so she can bring it when she travels.
- & Other Stories Oversized Wool Scarf ($65) – she definitely has enough scarves already, but she needs another one! Gotta stay warm : )
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Surreal Light ($80) – she won’t have to bring her bronzer, blush, and highlighter. She will just have to bring this one palette! Plus, it’s marble.
- John Lewis 100% Cashmere Roll Neck Jumper ($110) – it’s a really good price for a 100% cashmere sweater! She can Instagram her wearing this #sweaterweather.
- Marc Jacobs Recruit Small Saddle Bag ($375) – the color is to die for and it’s the perfect size for a crossbody! Or if she is eyeing a bag, get it for her, or donate to her bag fund.
Now onto some of my general tips.
- There are a LOT of skincare holiday gift sets at Sephora, but everyone’s skin is different. Something that works for you might not work for her. Unless you know a product that she already loves, I would try to stay away from skincare.
- If she developed a new hobby, like blogging, photography, or baking, you can give them their own domain name, a polaroid camera (or donate to her DSLR fund), or a baking supplies basket (or donate to her KitchenAid mixer). This shows that you really know their latest hobbies and they will feel so touched.
- Gift cards or cash. People always think that a gift card is a lazy gift, but if it’s for a store that she really likes to shop at or a store that she wants something from but can’t afford, I think a gift card is a great idea. You can also put in money towards her bag fund, designer coat fund, whatever fund she has going on.
I hope this gave you some ideas and inspiration! What are you planning to give the girls in your life this holiday? Comment below! Thanks for stopping by : )