Welcome to day 4 of #12DaysOfKimber!
On day 2, I posted my “Holiday Gift Guide for Her” and today I am coming at you with eight things you can get for your boyfriend, brother, dad, or any guy in your life who deserves the best this season. I included a variety of gifts for different types of guys, and I hope it will give you some inspiration. Let’s begin!
1. Daniel Wellington watch – I mentioned this in my gift guide for girls as well, because I have two of their watches. I have also bought Daniel Wellington watches for the guys in my life before, so I thought I would share it here again. You can even get him extra straps to change up the look for work and for the weekends! You can get 15% off your order with code KIMBER15.
2. Herschel backpack – I have a lot of guy friends who love this backpack. One of my friends actually got the female version because he wanted the smaller size. They all look pretty unisex to me though, so you can’t really tell the difference. This backpack is great for work, traveling, and more.
3. Amazon echo dot – I have one and have also gifted them to my friends. I love that the echo dot is super compact and you won’t even notice that it’s a device in your room until you talk to it. I kind of use mine as a speaker as well, because I don’t have actual speakers in my apartment. If the guy likes anything related to technology, this will be very fun for him to try out! He can even hook it up with other smart home products, like these lights.
4. Netflix subscription – So you and your man can Netflix and Chill of course! What’s better than a cozy night in with some snacks and your favorite show? Don’t watch the next episode without him though, because he will not be happy about that.
5. Ecco leather sneakers – This is great for any fashion-forward guy. My friend who works at Ecco introduced their shoes to me and wow they are comfortable. He has that exact pair, but if you want to get one on sale, check out this pair. You can even match with whoever you’re getting this for if you buy this pair!
6. Fitbit – If you’re trying to hint at a guy to work out more, get him a fitbit. Totally kidding! These really are great though, for both people who love working out and for people who don’t. I have an older version and have many friends who use fitbits too!
7. Happy Socks – You cannot go wrong with socks. If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen the posts I’ve done with the brand. I love that there are soo many different patterns for pretty much anyone in your life! There are tons of socks for women as well, if you want to match with your man. These are great for casual Fridays at the office or just for lounging around on the weekends.
8. Parka – My brother and one of my friends talked about getting parkas this year, so I decided to throw this in. I don’t follow men’s fashion and am not sure if these are in style or anything, but there are tons of options on Asos, which is where my brother got his. This one is the one that is shown above, and I also like this one.
And that wraps up my gift guide this year! Click here to see the one from last year. Let me know what you are getting for the guys in your life in the comments below so I can get some inspiration too!
Don’t forget to enter the holiday giveaway to win more than $220 of goodies! See day 1 of #12DaysOfKimber to see what you can win and click below to enter.
Thank you so much for stopping by 🙂