Whether he’s your boyfriend, brother, best friend, dad, or husband, the men in your life deserve the very best this holiday season. I often find that it’s more difficult to shop for boys than for girls, but hopefully this gift guide will give you some inspiration. I’ve rounded up eight great gift options that any guy will love. Let’s take a look.
- Whiskey Ice Ball Maker Mold ($9) – if he likes whiskey, he will appreciate this.
- Crew Socks ($10) – it’s winter, he needs some socks, but not the plain black ones, get him some fun ones! Most companies have casual Fridays, so he will definitely have a chance to show them off. I really like the brand Socksmith.
- Beer Opener with Cap Catcher ($24) – if he likes beer, this is the perfect gift for him. It’s a twist on a normal bottle opener, and it’s nice decoration too.
- Topman Scarf ($30) – men like the drape their scarves around the neck (they use scarves more as an accessory than for warmth). There are plenty of scarves on the market, but this is a simple one from Topman.
- Herschel Duffel Bag ($85) – a simple duffel bag for travel is an essential in everyone’s wardrobe. If you know he will be traveling lots in the upcoming year, this would be great!
- Electric Razor ($110) – some people prefer traditional razors, but for those who need to shave more regularly, this could save them a lot of time.
- Daniel Wellington Watch ($229) – this is a very classic watch and it won’t break your bank! It checks all the boxes – quality, look, price. I have given this gift before and he wears it everyday : )
- Xbox One S ($299) – whether he is a boy or a man, he probably loves games. Xbox released the One S not too long ago, perfect time for the holidays. If you get an Xbox for him, don’t forget to get him a game as well!
What are you planning to give the men in your life this holiday? Comment below!
Looking for the perfect presents to give to the girls in your life? I got you covered! Click here for the post.