I love discovering new brands!! I recently discovered a brand called Miss Selfridge, which is based in the UK, and everything is so cute and fits me really well. It’s similar to Topshop – everything is made really well, but Miss Selfridge is more girly. The most difficult thing about online shopping from a brand you’ve never tried before is how everything will fit, but I have not had a single item that does not fit me well. One downside about ordering from Miss Selfridge is that because it’s from the UK, if want to return something, you have to return it to the UK warehouse. Thankfully, I have not had to do that yet. Another thing to note is WAIT FOR THE SALES! The items will often go on sale, whether it’s 20% or 30%, it’s still a sale. Basically they will pick 50 items to go on sale for four days or so and then it will go back to the original price. Take advantage of that. Another great thing about this website is that if you order from Ebates, you get 4% cash back!
I have seven items here that I ordered in separate orders in the past two months.
- Blue Chambray Midi Skirt – this is on super sale now, so I had to get it for the spring. I can see myself wearing this to work with a blouse or on the weekends with a cami.
- Cream Ruffle Front Knit Jumper – love the ruffle detailing. It’s a white sweater, matches with everything. This one was a little shorter than I expected it to be, but still fits really well.
- Pink Belted Short – the perfect length, not too long not too short. I also love the belted detailing because it cinches your waist. (also on super sale)
- Red Invert Pleat Playsuit – probably my favorite clothing item from the website. I can wear this over the holidays with sheer tights or in the spring/summer with sandals! It is also made really well and has a lining inside.
- White Ruffle 2 in 1 Playsuit – this one was a little shorter than I expected, but I’ll be wearing them with tights in the winter. Really love the ruffle collar detailing.
- Black Collar Cape Coat – I have gotten many compliments from strangers! This would look good with jeans and booties too.
- Ivory Double Pom Hat – the red romper is my favorite clothing item, but this is my FAVORITE ITEM from the website. I have been lusting after a double pom beanie for the longest time and this one is PERF!!
I also wanted to link a couple of items that I’ve been eyeing – Faux Fur Cuff and Collar Coat, Grey Stitch Mac Coat, and Alanis Velvet Boots. And that concludes my Miss Selfridge collective haul and review. I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for stopping by : )