It is that time of the year again – the Nordstrom Anniversary sale! It is without a doubt one of my favorite sales to shop because new items for the season are discounted more than they’ll ever be. You can shop the sale HERE!
Top: Nordstrom | Shorts: Eggie Wedges: See by Chloe | Nipple Covers: Amazon
Sale dates and everything you need to know:
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale kicks off for cardholders July 12-19, which means that cardholders get to shop the sale a week before everyone else does. I definitely recommend signing up for one because it does not hurt. The sale opens to the public July 20 to August 5.
The best part about the sale is that you can buy your fall and winter pieces early and on sale! That pretty much never happens. I stock up on some colder weather pieces every year during the sale. If you are eyeing those Hunter boots, Tory Burch bag, or Topshop sweater, this is your time! I also like to stock up on work wear pieces that are usually not on sale.
During the sale, I will be blogging, posting on my LIKEtoKNOW.it account, and on Instagram stories about the sale! Now onto the items I purchased and/or am eyeing. You can click on the items below – shop until you drop!
I already own this black dress but mine is a tad bit shorter, and I love how comfy it is! It is also very easy to dress up or dress down.
I purchased this suede jacket last year and love it for fall.
I have these leggings in two colors and they are the best leggings ever! They are kind of pricey though, which is why I bought them during the sale last year. I also have these jeans with knee-cutouts and they match with everything, and of course very comfortable.
I have this cashmere sweater in a blush pink color from last year’s sale and they are definitely worth the money, especially because it is difficult to find cashmere sweaters for less than $100. I have a similar sweater but really want this striped one because it is yellow. I am super excited about this colorblock sweater because of the rich burgundy color and this beautiful black top with tie the front details. This is the time to stock up on sweaters for sure!
I purchase at least one scarf every year from the sale, and am in love with this reversible one.
What I Bought (will continue to update as I purchase more):
- BP Mockneck Colorblock Sweater: originally $49, on sale for $31.90
- Billabong Floral Print Blouse: originally $49.95, on sale for $32.90
- Halogen Scallop Trim Sweater: originally $59, on sale for $38.90
- BP Lace Trim Satin Camisole: originally $35, on sale for $22.90
- Thread & Supply Fleece Pullover: originally $78, on sale for $51.90
- Levi’s 501 High Waist Crop Jeans: originally $98, on sale for $64.90
- Madewell High Waist Skinny Jeans: originally $128, on sale for $84.90
- Leith Tie Front Skort: originally $65, on sale for $43.90
- CeCe Crepe A-Line Skirt: originally $79, on sale for $52.90
- Leith Finn Tube Sock Bootie: originally $109.95, on sale for $69.90
- Marc Fisher Miggi Bootie: originally $188.95, on sale for $124.90
- Nike Free RN 2018: originally $90, on sale for $67.90
- Leith Nik Pump: originally $79.95, on sale for $49.90
- Halogen Boucle Coat: originally $199, on sale for $132.90
- Badgley Mischka Wrap Coat: originally $329, on sale for $229.90
- Caslon Faux Shearling Jacket: originally $129, on sale for $85.90
- Leith Melange Wrap Dress: originally $56, on sale for $37.90
- BP Reversible Houndstooth and Grid Scarf: originally $29, on sale for $17.90
- Make + Model Pink Hoodie: originally $49, on sale for $31.90
- Blush Chenille Robe: originally $98, on sale for $64.90
Thank you for stopping and happy shopping!